Aimed at all students and professors of classical guitar or guitarists who wish to complete their training, specializing in flamenco guitar.
It is also designed for flamenco guitar students who wish to focus their studies on an artistic career focused on performing on stage in any context.
This program is taught from a fully artistic and technical approach. In addition to all the technical and interpretative aspects, this program focuses on flamenco stage performance. The training and methodology for this class will be designed according to the participants’ age, competence level and according to specific needs.
For those flamenco guitar students who wish to develop their talent and improve their style at ArtStudio, the program will follow a dynamic pace of intensive training and participation in order to perform in shows and participate in contests.
They will also be able to perform at one of the many emblematic tablaos flamencos in the city, with the accompaniment of a full cuadro flamenco, and thus showing the results of the training acquired during their stay with us at ArtStudio.
Flamenco guitar techniques:
- – Pulgar (thumb), Picado, Rasgueos (Flamenco guitar strumming), Arpegio, Trémolo, Alzapúa (By means of exercises adapted to the student’s level)
- – Rthymic formulas and the compás of the main styles.
- – Freestyle
- – Variations and Falsetas of those styles learned.
- – Harmony applied to the Flamenco guitar.
Advanced or improvement:
Techniques which are typical in the flamenco guitar: Pulgar, Picado, Rasgueos, Arpegio, Trémolo, Alzapúa
Technique will be dealt with more in depth and exercises will be used to make it better understood. A daily routine will be set up in order to reinforce technique for students as this is the most important aspect regarding playing and performing.
Analysis, compás and basic rhythmic variations of the following styles:
- – Tangos
- – Fandangos de Huelva
- – Soleá
- – Soleá por bulería
- – Alegrías
- – Bulerías
- – Seguiriya
- – Farruca
- – Taranta
- – Malagueña
Falsetas of the previously mentioned styles.
Harmony applied to the Flamenco guitar:
- – Formation of triad harmony and quartal triad harmony in five basic forms.
- – Tonal map of Major – Minor – Flamenco
- – Typical Flamenco harmony notes and scales
- – Flamenco style formation
More information and application forms